The information provided below is a request for space at the Reitz Union. Event Services staff will review the information and will email you regarding the status of your request. Due to the high volume of requests, please allow up to one week for processing.
When and Where
1. Enter the desired event date or select a date from the calendar.
2. Enter the start and end time of the event.
You may filter the list of available spaces by selecting specific options that you need
Set Up Information
1. Specify the number of people expected to attend the event.
2. Select your prefered room set up from the list of options.
3. Click on Let Me Search for a Room for a listing of available rooms
1. Click on the + to add specific rooms to your request.
2. If multiple rooms with different setup types and/or different numbers of attendees are needed then modify the setup type and number of attendees before adding each location.
3. After you have added all the rooms needed for your event, click on the Details tab to enter specific event details.
4. Enter the name of your event. Please note that this information may be displayed on the Reitz Union website and display screens throughout the building.
5. Select the event type that most accurately describes your event.
6. If you have reservation rights for multiple organizations then select the organization that is coordinating this event.
1. Complete the questions in this section to provide us with more specific details about your event needs.
2. For additional help select the ? on the right side of the window.
The final step is to click on Create Reservation.